| WISE COUNTY YOUTH FAIR SALE RULES AND INFORMATION
1. To be eligible for the auction a youth must have met all requirements for the Wise County Youth Fair. These requirements are listed under
the General Rules in this catalog of the Wise County Youth Fair.
2. The auction sale will be held at 1:00 p.m. Saturday in the Livestock Judging Arena of the Wise County Youth Fair.
The 2013 WCYF Sale will be a PREMIUM SALE.
3. The auction sale will consist of:
4. Each exhibitor will be allowed to sell not more than one (1) project in the Wise County Youth Fair Auction.
In the event that an exhibitor places more than one (1) project for sale, the exhibitor must notify the WCYF secretary as to which
project will be sold No later than one (1) hour after selection of the grand and reserve champion steer.
5. SALE ORDER: Refer to each department for method of selection for sale.
6. There will be 4% deducted from the total sale price of each sale item in the Wise County Youth Fair Auction. This percentage will be used
to defer expenses associated with Wise County Youth Fair. The charge for buyers’ photographs will be deducted from the price of each animal
or food item sold in the sale.
7. Exhibitors must feed, water and care for their animals before, during and after the show and sale until they have been released by the show
8. Market Hogs will sell in alphabetical order by breed and it will rotate each year from top to bottom.
2013 Fair—Cross, Duroc, Hamp, OPB, York
9. Market Steers will sell in alphabetical order by breed and it will rotate each year from top to bottom.
2013 Fair— British, European, American
10. Market Lambs will sell in alphabetical order by breed and it will rotate each year from top to bottom.
2013 Fair—Medium Wool, Southdown, Fine Wool
11. In the event an animal that qualified for the sale is scratched, the animal placing directly behind it will move up.
12. DECORATION OF MARKET ANIMALS FOR THE JUNIOR AUCTION IS PROHIBITED; ANIMALS MUST BE
PRESENTED FOR AUCTION IN THEIR NATURAL SHOW STATE (i.e. no glitter, paint, balloons, powder, etc. allowed)
2013 Wise County Youth Fair
MARCH 18 - 23
SALE RULES AND INFORMATION