GOAT - BREEDING BOER DIVISION
Breeding Boer Judge:
RULES AND INFORMATION
The General Rules of the Wise County Youth Fair and the following rules will govern the Boer Goat show.
ALL NON REGISTERED MUST HAVE SCRAPIE TAG IN EAR AT VALIDATION AND UPON ARRIVAL OF SHOW.
*1O HEAD IS REQUIRED TO CONSTITUTE A SHOW.*
1. Breeding boer does may show with horns or be dehorned. Fitting is up to the discretion of the exhibitor.
2. Breeding does registration papers and tattoos will be checked upon arrival. Any unregistered breeding boer doe on day of show older than 3 months must be validated with a NEW tag at the December tag in. Date of birth must be listed on entry.
ALL BREEDING DOES MUST BE IN PLACE BY 8:00 AM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. The age of the animals shall be computed from the date it is judged.
4. NO Bucks or Billies. Only Females in the Breeding Show.
5. Breeding animals will be put into classes according to their age after all entries are received.
There will be three (3) divisions:
- Full Blood
- Commercial Non-Registered (Must be checked in at county tag in.)
6. Three (3) individuals must be entered in order to be entered into group classes.
7. A substitution fee of $5.00 may be paid and a substitution made upon arrival to the WCYF Secretary.
12. Breeding Boer Does
13. Best 3 Head